Skip to content
How to make The Raw Turkey Cake
- Bake all cakes the day before, cool, wrap and leave to rest 24hrs before stacking and carving
- Print out the templates to the size you want – (make sure the FIRST LAYER template fits into the dish you intend to serve it on with a good centimeter space all around).
- Copy the templates onto greaseproof paper and cut them out.
- Place the FIRST LAYER template centrally on first sheet cake and cut around it.
- Do the same with SECOND LAYER & THIRD LAYER templates on your second sheet of cake. Wrap any offcuts as they will be used later.
- Place your FIRST LAYER onto your cake board and add a layer of frosting/buttercream to top surface.
- Position SECOND LAYER and THIRD LAYERs with buttercream in between.
- Cut out two BREAST FILLETS from the left-overs and position them with frosting/buttercream.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5